Re: [Linux-cluster] CLVM error 6 nodes

Filipe Miranda wrote:

You are right Jim,

It's clvm=0, not clvmd=0!!

I wish I could have a document that has all the possible tags, options that I could use on cluster.conf...

I Found one on the Cluster Projetc, but I think its not complete...

Filipe,
That doc went up less than a week ago - I would love to finsh the resource tag section (I have all of the data - it just needs formatting) but with beta2 looming, it must wait.

I would be DELIGHTED to accept your patches for the document, though! It is in the sources CVS under cluster/doc : )

-Jim