[Linux-cluster] CLVM error 6 nodes

Filipe Miranda filipe.miranda at gmail.com
Sat Oct 14 18:01:40 UTC 2006

Jim,

I'm glad that you have all the data to make the Cluster Projetc FAQ's
cluster.conf tags section complete.

I would love to have something to cooperate in this project, but I'm still a
newbie in this subject and
the Cluster Project FAQ helped me a LOT, and I use it as a reference...

Are you sure that here is no clvm=0 on the clusternode tag of the
cluster.conf file?
Or is there a way to setup the lock servers to not access the shared LUNs ?

I didn't quite understand why yhe lock servers need access to the shared
LUNs... can't the locks be managed through network?

Thank you,

Regards,
Filipe Miranda