[Linux-cluster] CLVM error 6 nodes

Filipe Miranda filipe.miranda at gmail.com
Sun Oct 15 20:04:35 UTC 2006

After a lot of reading, the reason the lock servers should access the shared
storage is because of CLVM.
CLVM should be running on all nodes and all nodes part of the quorum should
have access to the shared storage.
I'm not sure if it is possible to exclude the lock servers from accessing
the shared storage and letting them manage the locks through network as it
was done on GFS 6.0.

Regards,
Filipe Miranda