[Linux-cluster] Cluster Help

Hi All,

    Need some information on getting the right storage array to buy for my cluster configuration can anyone help me with this

my Setup so far

2 Athlon 2800 Sempron System
1 Wti Network power switch
1 24 Port 10/100 Cat5 switch
2 Adaptec 39160 scsi host adapter pci cards installed in the systems.

Yes, I would like to have a shared storage setup, the question is, can I do it from the scsi cards I have & if so what other equipment I need to have this setup.

Thanks

Sherwyn Greene
Planner / I.T. Technician
Project Controls Dept.