[Linux-cluster] virtual address went down?

so Ive had a test cluster running for quite a while now, both nodes of a 2 node cluster are up,
but the virtual address seems to have disappeared.. its not pingable, neither server has it
configured anymore.. The only application I had using the virtual address was apache (just for
testing it). what logs/information should I be looking at to see what happened and why?

regards,
Jason