[Linux-cluster] cman & qdiskd

Jonathan Daniels jon.daniels at voxsurf.com
Wed Oct 18 09:16:35 UTC 2006

Hi Sherwyn,

We use a Hewlett-Packard MSA 1000, connected to our servers (nodes) by
DLogic 2300 fibre channels, which, if you have a spare £10,000, is fine.
The partition I use has been turned into a GFS filesystem (get the GFS
tools from the RedHat Network) which enables the shared storage to be
mounted, and more importantly, written to without fear of corruption.

We also use TeraStations for our NFS servers which I believe are
somewhat cheaper. Depends on the 'criticality' of your setup.

Thanks,
Jon