Re: [Linux-cluster] node fails to stop when inquorate

On Wed, 2006-10-18 at 23:07 +0200, Katriel Traum wrote:

> Thanks,
> I'll look into it.
> I don't think qdiskd rebootign is a good solution for this scenario.
> Are there any cases in which cman reboots a machine? maybe this should
> be configurable (not only when qdiskd tells it to reboot)

Qdiskd tells CMAN that the quorum device is gone (or CMAN notices that
quorum device is gone if, say, qdiskd hangs on I/O for a long time).
CMAN currently does not do much with the information, except block all
services locally.  I don't think CMAN itself ever reboots the machine
due to loss of the quorum device..

-- Lon