[Linux-cluster] Updating cluster.conf

isplist at logicore.net isplist at logicore.net
Fri Oct 20 13:59:44 UTC 2006

Can't seem to find notes on how to update cluster.conf.

I keep updating the file but the old one keeps coming back. Since I'm not able
to start the cluster, I cannot run the commands;

ccs_tool update /etc/cluster/cluster.conf
cman_tool version -r x

Are there any other lists for GFS? I've been trying to start this cluster for
a week now and can't seem to get anywhere. Are these messages archived for
searching somewhere?

I wish there was someone on this list who was using McData gear, that's
another area I need help with, making sure my cluster.conf file is right.

Mike