Re: [Linux-cluster] GFS filesystem "hang" with cluster-1.03.00

Josef Whiter wrote:
On Fri, Oct 20, 2006 at 03:34:33PM +0200, Ramon van Alteren wrote:
Yes, this was the previous exchange. In the same exchange I was advised by Wendy Cheng to switch to iozone because it would avoid such multiple lock calls (less stat on files) instead of bonnie++ which we were previously testing with.

Ahh I mised that, apologies.

Nevermind ;-)

<snip>
Ok if you are hitting this problem then the best thing to do is grab serveral
instances of sysrq-t from all nodes so we can see who/what is hanging and start
poking around.  Thank you,

Ok, I'll recompile kernels with sysrq included and try to reproduce.

Regards,

Ramon