[Linux-cluster] GFS Shut down script

I have not been able to find a way of shutting down the GFS/Cluster when I
reboot and so have been messing up my cluster.

Where could I put the commands (which file is part of some other shutdown
sequence) so that when I hit CTRL-ALT-DEL or type shutdown for example, that
the commands will run, shutting down my cluster cleanly.

Mike