[Linux-cluster] Fencing Hardware

I bought a huge McData enterprise switch for a song because I figured it would
be the simplest way of doing fencing on the number of nodes I'd need.

Turns out, this is making me nuts now and I'm wondering if it would be simpler
to just use hubs over fabric and GNDB servers over specific hardware.

Anyone have any thoughts that might have done both?

Mike