Re: [Linux-cluster] Fencing Hardware

check your documentation, or call your vendor. The power should be configurable at the enclosure level, not the individual blades. There should be some sort of interface that you can log into and say "down the power on the blade in slot X". Though this may be an add-on that you haven't purchased.

-g

isplist logicore net wrote:
Each blade has one slot for an add on card which I've taken up for Fibre Channel cards. In my case at least, there's no room for anything else and I'm not sure there are any packages that handle external power controls for my machines.

Mike