Re: [Linux-cluster] Fencing Hardware

Roger PeXa Escobio wrote:

--- "isplist logicore net" <isplist logicore net>
wrote:

Each blade has one slot for an add on card which
I've taken up for Fibre Channel cards. In my case at least, there's no room for anything else and I'm not sure there are any packages that handle external power controls for my machines.
what kind of blade do you have? HP? Dell? other
branch?

He is using cubix blades. I checked into their cubix management controller 2 device for remote poweroff/on...IT ONLY WORKS WITH INTERNET EXPLORER!!! YIKES!

I'm outa here... :)

-j