Re: [Linux-cluster] Fencing Hardware

isplist logicore net wrote:

what kind of blade do you have? HP? Dell? other
branch?

He is using cubix blades. I checked into their cubix management
controller 2 device for remote poweroff/on...IT ONLY WORKS WITH INTERNET
EXPLORER!!! YIKES!

I'm not clear of what you're looking at here?
The machines I'm using are www.cubix.com, Cubix Density, 1210's actually.
Yup. I went to their web page - the only management controller for their product line was the one mentioned above.