Re: [Linux-cluster] CS4 U2 / crash when "less /proc/cluster/status"

Alain Moulle wrote:
Hi

Strange, when you do :
less /proc/cluster/status
on one node of a HA pair, the system crashes !
If you use cat /proc/cluster/status, no crash.
Any explanation ?
Is it always true with CS4 U4 ?

Thanks
Alain Moullé
Hi Alain,

Please file a new bugzilla for this problem. Assign it to rpeterso redhat com I was able to recreate it on RHEL4 U4, and that surprises me. Incidentally, cat /proc/cluster/status works just fine. I'll investigate why less doesn't.

Regards,

Bob Peterson
Red Hat Cluster Suite