Re: [Linux-cluster] Samba share resource fails to start after upgrade to Cluster Suite 4U4

Me wrote:

Hi all clustering guys,

I'm experiencing a problem with a 2 node cluster just upgraded
(this morning) to current RHEL 4U4 and CS.

I don't know why it searches for "/etc/samba/smb.conf.//share/exportdb"...
Maybe something changed in the way smb shares are managed?

I'm opening a service request.
I'll try to report the results on list.

--
Cosimo