Re: [Linux-cluster] Multiple Logical Volumes

isplist logicore net wrote:
# mount -t gfs /dev/rimfire/rimfire /gfs/rimfire/
mount: File exists

Why is it that I can only mount one at a time? I need at least two per node, non contiguous, separate.

Mike
Hi Mike,

I'm guessing that maybe you gave them the same locking table on gfs_mkfs, and they're supposed to be different. When you did mkfs, did you use the same -t cluster:fsname for more than one?
You can find this out by doing:

gfs_tool sb /dev/rimfire/rimfire table
gfs_tool sb /dev/storec/web table
gfs_tool sb /dev/storeb/qm table

And see if the same value appears. You can change it after the mkfs has already been
done with this command:

gfs_tool sb /dev/<device> table cluster:new_name

Regards,

Bob Peterson
Red Hat Cluster Suite