[Linux-cluster] Load balancer

Just wondering what others might be using for load balancers? I have radware
devices but I have a hankering to use a redhat based solution.

Everything is set up using GFS/cluster. I'll be messing with sharedroot
systems in the near future.

I have three areas I need to balance.
1: A web server cluster
2: A mail cluster
3: MySQL cluster will also be included soon.

Any suggestions on something that's relatively easy to set up and get going
on?

Mike