[Linux-cluster] ANNOUNCE: new version gfs_2_deb utils (0.2.1)

= gfs_2_deb - utilities =

This is a release of the SARA package gfs_2_deb that contains utilities
that we use to make debian packages from the RedHat Cluster Software (GFS).

This is utilities are for version 1.0.3 and cvs updates.

All init.d scripts in the debian package start at runlevel 3 and the
scripts start in the right order. We have choosen this setup for these reasons, default runlevel is 2:
 1) When a node is fenced, the node is rebooted and is ready for
    cluster mode.
 2) We can easily switch from run levels to join or leave the cluster

See README for further info

The package can be downloaded at:
	ftp://ftp.sara.nl/pub/outgoing/gfs_2_deb.tar.gz

Regards

*  Bas van der Vlies                     e-mail: basv sara nl      *

*  Bas van der Vlies                     e-mail: basv sara nl      *