[Linux-cluster] clustat problem

Celso K. Webber celso at webbertek.com.br
Thu Sep 7 04:28:32 UTC 2006

Hi Filipe!

I think your case is a little bit different from Jordi's case, since you
are using Cluster Suite v3 and he is using v4.

 From my own experience, under CSv3 I had this kind o problem when using
high latency quorum devices. So I had to change from disk tiebraker to
network tiebraker. I imagine you're using disk tiebraker, aren't you?

Please, would someone please confirm that Filipe's case could be solved
by changing the heartbeat method? It worked for me in the past, but I'm
not pretty sure that this was the actual solution.

Thanks,

Celso.

*Celso Kopp Webber*

celso at webbertek.com.br <mailto:celso at webbertek.com.br>