RE: [Linux-cluster] Two node cluster: node cannot connecttoclusterinfrastructure

> my fisrt time with rhcs I had something like that, I
> did a lot of things, but the last one before the node
> join the cluster was a :
> cman_tooy join
>
> I did that in the first node without configure the
> second node, I didn't had to do that for the second
> node

Did not help either. What I do not understand is, that in some
situations the node gets quorated but immediately afterwards is
shutdowned ???

> After that first experience I had others rhcs
> installations from scratch and never I had to do the
> "cman_tool join" again ...

What do you mean with installation from scratch. Did you recompile the
packages by yourself ?

Pedro