[Linux-cluster] CS4 Update 2 & Patch watchdog on rgmanager process

Hi

I tried to apply the watchdog path on CS4 U2 , which normally
should launch a reboot if the process clurmgrd disappears for
any reason, but it seems not to work on Update 2 ...
We have now two clurmgrd processes launched at rgmanager start,
and I tried to kill it about 10 times, but it
leads to a reboot of the node only once.

Any idea ?
Which is exactly the expected behavior with the watchdog patch ?

Thanks
Alain Moullé