[Linux-cluster] GFS questions

Hi,

I’m wondering if I could deploy a cluster solution with 3 nodes accessing the same storage area without using GFS.

Are there any other solutions that allow me to access the same file system without using GFS?

I have 3 nodes running RHAS4 and they’re accessing an EVA4000.

I’d like to run a Huge SMTP server on this infrastructure and I’m seeking for all possibilities to do that.

Does anyone have an idea?

Best regards,

Venilton C. Junior