RE: [Linux-cluster] GFS questions

Dear Venilton,

You may want to take a look at the list of shared file systems in Wiki:

I think that IBM GPFS or Polyserve are some of the well-known SAN file systems that you can check.

From: Venilton Junior [mailto:venilton junior sercompe com br]
Sent: Tuesday, September 12, 2006 3:29 AM
To: linux-cluster redhat com
Subject: [Linux-cluster] GFS questions

I’m wondering if I could deploy a cluster solution with 3 nodes accessing the same storage area without using GFS.

Are there any other solutions that allow me to access the same file system without using GFS?

I have 3 nodes running RHAS4 and they’re accessing an EVA4000.

I’d like to run a Huge SMTP server on this infrastructure and I’m seeking for all possibilities to do that.

Does anyone have an idea?

Best regards,

Venilton C. Junior