Re: [Linux-cluster] Fencing using brocade

isplist logicore net wrote:

I want to use my brocade switch as the fencing device for my cluster. I cannot find any documentation showing what I need to set up on the brocade itself and within the cluster.conf file as well to make this work.

My cluster works fine... until a node dies of course or other problems come up.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Mike
The system-config-cluster application supports brocade fencing. It is a two part process - first you define the switch as a fence device; type brocade, then you select a node an click "Manage fencing for this node" and declare a fence instance.

-J