Re: [Linux-cluster] qdiskd not properly failing nodes??

On Wed, 2006-09-13 at 17:46 -0400, Lon Hohberger wrote:

> I'm guessing what is happening here in your case is that CMAN is still
> seeing the node - even though it's inquorate - and it's not fencing it
> -- is that right?  A transition from quorate->inquorate should cause the
> node to get fenced.
>
> That sounds like a bug (pretty easy to fix, too).

The easiest fix is to make it reboot on the S_RUN->S_NONE transition
like it says in the man page (but allow a configuration parameter to
override it).  This would make it work exactly stated, and wouldn't
require any changes to your configuration.

-- Lon