Re: [Linux-cluster] qdiskd not properly failing nodes??

<x-tad-bigger>Lon,

fenced is running and based on the manpage it seems like dropping below a score of ½ should cause a reboot?  I guess I am a little confused on what the heuristics/scoring are meant to do.  Can you explain the role of the master partition and what the expected outcome of an insufficient score should be?  Past experience with quorum disks (tiebreaker votes) were a bit more simplistic.

Thanks,
 Dan</x-tad-bigger>