[Linux-cluster] Cisco SNMP fence agent?

In looking around google, I ran across a post somebody made to this list
about a Cisco Fence agent that will fence a server at the network level
using SNMP.  Does anybody happen to have the code for that agent
anywhere?  Because of a combination of iSCSI and redundant power
supplies, fencing via any other method is somewhat difficult in my
environment.

Thanks,
Dylan