Re: [Linux-cluster] Cluster node won't rejoin cluster after fencing, stops at cman

Lon Hohberger wrote:
> Upgrade to rgmanager 1.9.53 + current magma + magma-plugins.  There's an
> interaction issue between CMAN and rgmanager on 1.9.46 where it's
> possible that rgmanager could wedge up, causing other services (DLM,
> fenced) to misbehave.

OK, but do you think I will need to update both servers and reboot
almost simulatniously, as suggested by Jari Huuskonen? After upgrading
magma, magma-plugins and rgmanager on node01 (the one with problems
rejoining the cluster) I still get a segfault when I run 'clustat' on
that node, and I'm a bit worried about rebooting node02 when the cluster
services on node01 is inoperative.

Thanks your help.

.../Bosse