Re: [Linux-cluster] starting point

Marc wrote:
Does anyone know of a good starting point, best practices, HOWTO's, etc.? I am reviewing Karl Knopper's book 'Enterprise Linux Cluster'. I have to get this cranked out NOW. I really need some sort of guidelines or outline since I need to set this up as a project. Any information is GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks
Marc
Hi Marc,

I recommend the "Unofficial" NFS/GFS cookbook (but I'm biased):
http://sources.redhat.com/cluster/doc/nfscookbook.pdf

Regards,

Bob Peterson
Red Hat Cluster Suite