[Linux-cluster] General FC Question

After adding storage, my cluster comes up with different /dev/sda, /dev/sdb,
etc settings. My initial device now comes up as sdc when it used to be sda.

Is there some way of allowing GFS to see the storage in some way that it can
know which device is which when I add a new one or remove one, etc?

Hard loop ID's on the FC side I think but is there anything on the GFS side?

Mike