[Linux-cluster] piranha

Hello

I sent a similar question a few days ago and did not get any answer. Maybe the time (Saturday night) was unfavorable or the question was not that clear. So I try it once more:

I want to run a loadbalancer in front of two webserver (using direct routing). But if I connect to port 80 of the loadbalancer I get a “connection refused”.

1)       Did anybody had a similar problem?

2)       How can I increase the debuglevel?

Thanks’ in advance

            Pedro