Re: [Linux-cluster] General FC Question

You can try multipath-tools or some other software that will group
disks by WWN (World Wide Name).

Regards,
Jaime.

2006/9/25, isplist logicore net <isplist logicore net>:
After adding storage, my cluster comes up with different /dev/sda, /dev/sdb,
etc settings. My initial device now comes up as sdc when it used to be sda.

Is there some way of allowing GFS to see the storage in some way that it can
know which device is which when I add a new one or remove one, etc?

Hard loop ID's on the FC side I think but is there anything on the GFS side?

Mike