Re: [Linux-cluster] General FC Question

> You should be using lvm2 and lvm2_cluster to handle this issue.  LVM2
> handles the name changing of the device on reboot.  This often happens
> depending on the scan order for the devices.  By using a volume manager,

Yes, this is what I'm using. I'll reply to the next message about gear as
well. Since I've just added the hardware, I guess I've not had enough time to
notice how well LVM2 handles this. I just noticed it right off the bat after
boot up. The problem came up when I was not able to mount my previously set up
GFS FS.

Mike