[Linux-cluster] Re: [Xen-users] what do you recommend for cluster fs ??

On Sep 27, 2006, at 12:56 PM, Anand Gupta wrote:

Hello Tom

Thanks for the response.

You're welcome.

We use CLVM.

Would you mind sharing howto / documentation on how to get CLVM and GFS setup ?

I found a consultant to help out. It's a difficult configuration and requires a lot of time, patience, and expertise.

We liked him so much he's now available for consulting rates through these other companies that I'm involved in:

www.engineyard.com
www.qualityhumans.com

--
-- Tom Mornini