[Linux-cluster] piranha

Chris Simmons csim at ices.utexas.edu
Thu Sep 28 12:56:15 UTC 2006

I imagine he had to add an iptables rule to his real servers to utilize
direct routing.

Older documentation contains direct routing examples, however, the
latest incarnation does not. It only contains examples for NAT.

Something like the following should work:

iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -p tcp -d VIP --dport 80 -j REDIRECT

Chris

* Riaan van Niekerk <riaan at obsidian.co.za> [2006-09-28 10:58:13 +0200]: