[Linux-cluster] Fencing deadlock under Cluster Suite v4, how to solve?

Celso K. Webber celso at webbertek.com.br
Fri Sep 29 13:15:37 UTC 2006

Hello David,

Do you know (or someone else) where can I find documentation about the
new qdisk mechanism?

I imagine I should configure it by editing cluster.conf directly, isn't
it? The GUI does not mantion the "shared state" configuration as it did
under Cluster Suite v3.

Thank you all.

Celso.

--
*Celso Kopp Webber*

celso at webbertek.com.br <mailto:celso at webbertek.com.br>

*Webbertek - Opensource Knowledge*
(41) 8813-1919
(41) 3284-3035

--
Esta mensagem foi verificada pelo sistema de antivírus e
 acredita-se estar livre de perigo.