Re: [Linux-cluster] Fencing deadlock under Cluster Suite v4, how to solve?

Celso K. Webber wrote:

Hello David,

Do you know (or someone else) where can I find documentation about the
new qdisk mechanism?

I imagine I should configure it by editing cluster.conf directly, isn't
it? The GUI does not mantion the "shared state" configuration as it did
under Cluster Suite v3.

The GUI will support it in 4U5 and in RHEL5.

-J

Thank you all.

Celso.