Re: [Linux-cluster] Disaster recovery node

On Mon, Apr 02, 2007 at 12:35:31PM -0400, Lon Hohberger wrote:
How will you be replicating storage between the two sites?

SAN replication.

You can do this one of a couple of ways:

* Don't run the disaster recovery node, but have it ready to go.

I'd like to keep the node up so that it can be kept up to date.  I
suppose I could keep the cluster service off and turn it on manually
when required.

--
Neil Watson             | Debian Linux
System Administrator    | Uptime 34 days