[Linux-cluster] Updated test packages (cman-kernel/qdisk)

For those of you running my qdisk test packages on RHEL4U4, I've
rebuilt cman-kernel for the 42.0.10 kernel.  Also, if you are
not running the 0.4.1qdisk package, please upgrade.  There is code
which resolves multi-master (should the condition ever be reached)
now, as well as fully fixes the original cause of the multi-master
condition in bugzilla 220211.

http://people.redhat.com/lhh/packages.html

-- Lon