[Linux-cluster] Veritas Cluster Suite VS Redhat CLuster Suite

laurent laule75 at yahoo.fr
Wed Apr 11 07:24:48 UTC 2007

Hello,

I'm about to start an exhaustive study on the Veritas Cluster Suite and the Redhat Cluster Suite  in order to compare their functionalities and their performances The objective of this comparison is to determine our future production Cluster environment.

As I don"t want to reinvent the wheel, are you aware  of any existing   study about this subject  ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards

Laurent