Re: [Linux-cluster] fence option problem

Marco Minato wrote:

Hi all guys,

I've some problem to change the default action of a fence action.
I want the cluster to shutdown the not-responding node instead of reboot it.

I've tried to change the default action of the script "fence_apc" but it seems not to be used from the cluster (as I've renemed it and still working).

I'm interested to change the action on the plugin.. How is it possible?

Thanks.