Re: [Linux-cluster] NFS4 and RHCS

Oleg Laktionov wrote:
Hello, all.

Can anybody explain me how to configure a clustered NFS4 service with
the Red Hat Cluster Suite? Does RHCS have a support of using NFS via  tcp
protocol?
I've  looked for examples  in Internet and at Redhat.com, but there was
nothing useful. There are no explanation about fields, like Name, Export,
Options and so on in "NFS Mount", "NFS Client" and "NFS Export" tabs in the
Official RedHat cluster suite Documentation. Which resources does I have to
configure for the properly functionality of cluster?
Your assistance will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

best regards,
Oleg Laktionov

Hi Oleg,

Have you seen my "Unofficial NFS/GFS Cookbook"?
http://sources.redhat.com/cluster/doc/nfscookbook.pdf

Regards,

Bob Peterson
Red Hat Cluster Suite