[Linux-cluster] GFS and Simultaneous Access

berthiaume_wayne at emc.com berthiaume_wayne at emc.com
Tue Apr 17 14:27:59 UTC 2007

 Hi Bryn.

	I'm curious about the fencing used with iSCSI - (I've used hacks
with iptables
before for Linux based iscsi devices).

	Also, I've been trying to figure out a way to allow all my nodes
access to the same filesystem/LUN with separate directories for each one
within the same filesystem for simultaneous access. Is this possible or
would this be the place to use the SCSI reservations? This is being done
strictly for testing.

Regards,
Wayne.