Re: [Linux-cluster] GFS and Simultaneous Access

On Apr 17, 2007, at 7:27 AM, berthiaume_wayne emc com wrote:

	Also, I've been trying to figure out a way to allow all my nodes
access to the same filesystem/LUN with separate directories for each one within the same filesystem for simultaneous access. Is this possible or would this be the place to use the SCSI reservations? This is being done
strictly for testing.

Take a look at Context Sensitive Symlinks.

If you:

  ln -s @host common_directory

Then when each host accesses common_directory it will resolve to that
system's hostname instead.

--
-- Tom Mornini, CTO
-- Engine Yard, Ruby on Rails Hosting