[Linux-cluster] About quorum disk and GFS2 on rhel5

hi all,

 I have a question about quorum disk and gfs2-utils on rhel5:

a) Do i need to use a raw partition for quorum disks or formatted partition ? If I need to use a raw partition, where is rawdevices script present on rhel 4.x ?? b) about gfs2: which param do i need to put on fstab to mount gfs2 filesystem on every boot ?? I have inserted _netdev param but gfs2 startup script returns this error: GFS2: can't parse mount arguments. /sbin/mount.gfs2: error 22 mounting /dev/sda2 on /data.

If I change _netdev for defaults, works ok when system is up, but when I reboot, filesystem doesn't mounts ...

many thanks ..

--
CL Martinez
carlopmart {at} gmail {d0t} com