[Linux-cluster] strange ccsd behavior

Sebastian Walter sebastian.walter at fu-berlin.de
Mon Apr 23 09:34:27 UTC 2007

Dear list,

my cluster suite doesn't start up. Some nodes work, but some give me

ccsd -n
Starting ccsd 1.0.7:
 Built: Aug 26 2006 15:01:49
 Copyright (C) Red Hat, Inc.  2004  All rights reserved.
  No Daemon:: SET

Unable to connect to cluster infrastructure after 30 seconds.
Unable to connect to cluster infrastructure after 60 seconds.
Unable to connect to cluster infrastructure after 90 seconds.
Unable to connect to cluster infrastructure after 120 seconds.
Unable to connect to cluster infrastructure after 150 seconds.

Cluster.conf is the some on all nodes. Hostnames are correct, the
firewalls open for the appropriate subnet. The strange thing is that
sometimes it works. On the other cluster nodes I don't see any messages.
How can I debug this?

System: CentOS 4.4
Version: ccsd 1.0.7 (built Aug 26 2006 15:01:49)

Thanks in advance,
Sebastian