[Linux-cluster] Resource Script.

Hello,

Question:

In order to run a script (bash script on a screen for example) by the cluster service, do I need to include a start argument when calling the execution of that script? I am trying to execute a simple script but I noticed in /var/log/messages that the cluster is trying to send a ‘start’ argument to the script , the script is not being fired up on the node and then a ‘status’ call is executed on the simple script. Seems like it’s a monitoring feature.

In in all, can someone tell me how can I execute a simple bash script on the cluster service?

Thank you, Pat.