[Linux-cluster] HP iLO fencing issues

Hi all,

I know this list is not for HP support, but do you have any kind of
(negative) experience with iLO2 fencing? Our customer has sleepless
nights, because his new HP Blade's management is failing:

ccsd[5659]: process_get: Invalid connection descriptor received.
ccsd[5659]: Error while processing get: Invalid request descriptor
fenced[5761]: fence "host1" failed

--
BÉRES László	 RHCE, RHCX
senior IT engineer, trainer