[Linux-cluster] HP iLO fencing issues

Sebastian Walter sebastian.walter at fu-berlin.de
Tue Apr 24 14:42:41 UTC 2007

Hi Beres,

I had problems with the new DRAC5 from dell, so what I did was
downloading the new cluster tgz from
ftp://sources.redhat.com/pub/cluster/releases/cluster-2.00.00.tar.gz
extracted the apropriate fence_* script and substitute it with the older
agent. You will find the fence_ilo.pl from the 2.00.00 release attached.

regards,
sebastian